What: The Indonesia Investment Conference
When: 21-22 May 2008
Where: The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
Registration: Accept NOW | Decline
H.E. Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Minister of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
Djoko Kirmanto, Minister, Ministry of Public Works, Republic of Indonesia
Dr Boediono, Governor, Bank Indonesia*
Muhammad Lutfi, Chairman, National Investment Coordinating Board, Republic of Indonesia
Dear Soedarpo Sastrosatomo
Join us in Bali for two days of unflinching debate and discussion about Indonesia's economy and capital markets in 2008 and beyond.
Panel sessions will once again include commentary from key Government Ministers, leading economists, international investors, and leaders of business and finance.
Please click here to download a copy of the latest provisional agenda.
- The current prospects for the Indonesian economy - Will it weather the storm?
- Investing in Indonesia - Is it an attractive destination for portfolio investment and FDI?
- Recent developments in the capital markets
- Infrastructure investment - What are the key needs and financing opportunities?
- The changing face of Islamic banking
- Telecommunications - Indonesia's hottest sector?
Do not miss your opportunity to participate and apply for your *free place now. Places are limited.
For further information on the conference please visit www.euromoneyconferences.com/Indo08 or contact Agnes Chan on:
Tel: 852 2912 8053
Fax: 852 2842 7067