Being late starters in implementing medical tourism in their countries, North Asian governments are now undertaking aggressive measures to play catch-up with its Southeast Asian competitors.
With examples such as the approval of the US$1.3 million initiative for the International Medical Services Project by the Taiwan Government and the setting up of the Council for Korea Medicine Planning to spearhead initiatives in driving medical tourism, competition is expected to heat up as each country brands itself as the choice destination for clinical and cost-effectiveness.
With this in mind, we have organized:
28-31 JULY 2008, GRANT HYATT
For the first time, hear from
• United Health International
• Parkway Healthcare
• Max Healthcare
• Korea Health Industry Development Institute
• Asan Medical Centre
• International SOS
|This is definitely a not to be missed event. |
1) Visit: www.medicaltourism-northasia.com for more information.
2) Call our registration hotline at Tel: +65 6514 3180
3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place right away!
4) Click here for the full programme, fill it up and fax it back
5) Alternatively submit your details for immediate confirmation:
Name & Title of Approving Manager: Email:
Name & Title of Training Manager: Email:
Payment by: ( ) Cheque ( ) Credit Card ( ) Bank Transfer
Thanks and with best regards,
Rita Parasurum (Ms)
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
No.1 Grange Road
#08-02 Orchard Building
DID: (65) 6835 5160
Fax: (65) 6733 5087