ProdEff Technologies bekerja sama dengan Minitab Inc mengundang Anda untuk hadir dalam
Indonesia Statistical Analysis Conference 2008
Seeking The Level of Excellence in Service & Manufacturing Sectors through The Use of Statistical Analysis
Date : Jumat, 16 Mei 2008
Time : 09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Place : JW Marriot Hotel – Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
Why You Should Attend This Conference?
Do you know that with the help of Statistical Analysis, you can:
1. Make better, evidence, data based decisions.
2. Reduce waste/scrap.
3. Increase quality, increase profits.
4. Find optimal operating conditions.
5. Increase efficiency/throughput/yields.
6. Reduce warranty work.
7. Evaluate if suppliers are providing adequate materials.
8. Increase customer satisfaction.
This Conference is a great opportunity for you to :
Learn – Learn how you can use statistical analysis in your continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve productivity and increase operational efficiency.
Get Inspired – Enter a fresh, positive, and quality minded athmosphere that will inspire you and your organization to re-build your quality initiatives
Action – Immediately apply quality tools, tips, best practices and ideas from this conference to work in your company.
Networking – Build business and professional networking with conference’s attendees from all over Indonesia.
Benchmarking – Compare your company’s quality initiatives methodologies against others in this conference
08.00 – 09.00 Registration
09.00 – 09.15 Welcome Speech from ProdEff Technologies
09.15 – 10.15 The Use of Statistical Analysis in Manufacturing Industry (by Scott Kowalski, Phd)
10.15 – 10.30 Coffee Break
10.30 – 11.30 Common Statistical Tools used for Improvement Task Forces (by Mintardja Indra Budiono)
11.30 – 12.00 Question & Answer
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch Break
13.00 – 14.00 The Use of Statistical Analysis in Service Industry (by Scott Kowalski, Phd)
14.00 – 15.00 Statistic - A Powerful Tool In Delivering Guest Satisfaction at Starwood Hotels & Resort (by Ferry Waskita)
15.00 – 15.15 Coffee Break
15.15 – 15.45 Question & Answer
15.45 – 16.00 Closing
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
· Scott Kowalski, Phd
Scott joined Minitab to help professionals to appreciate and harness the power of statistics in using data to solve problems, no matter what industry they're in. He gets a real sense of accomplishment from helping people from different disciplines and technical backgrounds come together to find solutions to important problems.
Scott earned his B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Florida, where he taught several courses and concentrated on design of experiments and response surface methodology.
Scott is a member of the Editorial Review Board for the Journal of Quality Technology, and has published articles in that journal as well as in Quality Reliability Engineering International, Quality Progress, and Technometrics.
In addition to his extensive teaching experience, he has delivered presentations and seminars at meetings of professional organizations including the American Statistical Association and the Fall Technical Conference of the American Society for Quality's Statistics Division.
· Mintardja Indra Budiono
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Master Management in Finance
Former Continuous Improvement Manager in a Multinational Food Manufacturer. He is now Plant Logistic Manager in the same company
Attended Greenbelt, Blackbelt, and Master Blackbelt Training abroad
Successfully completed Greenbelt and Blackbelt Six Sigma Improvement Projects
Facilitator in Improvement and Quality Control Circle Team
· Ferry Waskita
Degree in Industrial Engineering
Director of Six Sigma in The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua Bali & The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Attended Greenbelt and Blackbelt Training abroad
Some of his achievements:
· Improve Overall Breakfast Experience as per GSI (Guest Satisfaction Index) at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali
· Improve Associate Knowledge as per GSI (Guest Satisfaction Index) at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali
· Increase Spa Revenue and F&B Revenue Through Menu Engineering – The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali
· Electricity Cost Reduction Through Awareness, Equipment Schedulling, and Chiller Improvement – The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali
· Successful Launching of Six Sigma at The Westin Kuala Lumpur
· Improve Room Revenue through introduction of special packages as per VOC (Voice of Customer) at The Westin Kuala Lumpur
· Improve Room Readiness Problem focusing on Room Assignment Process, Room Cleaning, and Linen Management – The Westin Kuala Lumpur
IDR 1.500.000,- / participant
(IDR 1.000.000 / participant – untuk registrasi dan pelunasan paling lambat SENIN 12 May 2008)
Special discount for register 2 participants / company
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Phone : 021-7991382 / 021-7975129
Fax : 021-7975109
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.prodefftech.com
Bersama kita bangun Indonesia yang lebih baik melalui penggunaan Statistical Analysis.