The continued Islamic bank boom in defiance of the global credit crunch has spurred plans to set up Islamic financing and banking facilities as Hong Kong and
Find out how your financial institution can tap and capitalize on Islamic Finance that has grown by 20% to $500bn since last summer.
Be among the first in
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount that is ending on the 16th May 2008!
Call our Booking Hotline +65 6835 5107 or 67321970 or visit event website
You will be among the first to find out about Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s regulatory and infrastructural development & plan on Islamic Finance during the;
Opening Keynote Address:
“While Hong Kong Financial Secretary John Tsang is set to develop Hong Kong as a the Islamic Financial Hub in Asia, Petrodollars and Islamic funds are already eyeing opportunities in the China whose economy is expected to grow at 10.8% this year”
Be part of this phenomenal growth in
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is looking to expand their financial services by taking advantage of high yield Islamic financial instruments.
Why should you attend?
The 4th International Islamic Finance Forum
¨ The only global Islamic finance forum series in the world to be first held in
¨ The only forum to highlight the opportunities on how
¨ The only Islamic finance forum designed by the industry for the industry
¨ The only Islamic finance forum which provides a platform for the innovations and developments for the Hong Kong and
¨ The only forum to explain Islamic finance principles, products and business in a non-Islamic jurisdiction
Who will you meet and who will be speaking?
Expert speakers faculty includes:
· Alexa Lam, Executive Director of Intermediaries and Investment Products,
· Badlisyah Abdul Ghani, Chief Executive Officer, CIMB Islamic,
· Rushdi Siddiqui, Global Director - Islamic Financial Market Index, Dow Jones,
· Heiko Hesse, Economist, Monetary & Capital Markets, International Monetary Funds,
· Mohamad Safri Shahul Hamid, Director and Head Islamic Structuring, Asia, Deutsche Bank,
· Dr.Mohd Daud Bakar, CEO, International Institute of Islamic Finance Inc,
· Ezamsha Ismail, Chief Executive Officer, Hong Leong Bank
· Mujeeb Beig, Senior Vice President, Dawood Islamic
· Hamid R Yunis, Partner,
Are you equipped to include Islamic financial instruments to be among your
portfolio of products and services?
Be a part of
4 Easy ways to Register for the
1) Tel Summit’s hotline: (+65) 6514-3180
2) Fax: +65 6733 5087
3) Email: email@example.com
4) Visit: www.informa-finance.com/islamicfinance