Monday, May 4, 2009

From Mr. Pell Gordon

From Mr. Pell Gordon

I am Mr. Pell Gordon From Harlsden, North West London , here in England. I work for NatWest Bank Corporation London. I am writing you from my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the assistant manager (Greater London Regional Office), I discovered an abandoned sum of £ 15 Million Great British Pounds (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Thompson Morrison an American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.


The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction. and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 15 Million Pounds can be paid to you.


This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages,60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making. All i need is to fill in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.



Please provide me the following: as we have 7 days to run it through. this is very very URGENT PLEASE.



1. Full Name
2. Your Direct Mobile Number
3. Your Contact Address.



Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision as soon as possible.





Regards,
Mr Pell Gordon
Private Tel: +447024069968
Mobile Number: +447024042891
private email:
pell.gordon4@hotmail.com

No comments: