As part of DIFC Week 2008, the DIFC is organizing on November 26, 2008, the DIFC Conference on The inside track on Dubai. This one-day meeting is designed for businesses and services firms which are considering setting up in Dubai to access the region’s liquidity and growth. It does not sell the DIFC or Dubai – it sets out to answer the most important questions which firms have about operating here.
We would like to invite you to consider participating in the event. The value proposition is considerable:
- A highly practical program covering the commercial and legal aspects of setting up, raising money, and exits, as well as human resources, real estate, and schools.
- The cream of local and international talent as speakers and moderators, including David Eldon, Chairman, DIFC, Tariq Qureishy, CEO, SAB Holding, Justin Connor, Head of Legal & Regulatory and Company Secretary, Emirates International Telecommunications, Tim Sebastian, Chairman, Doha Debates, and Tom Wheadon, Partner, Simmons & Simmons.
- Plenty of time for participants to visit stands and network, including brunch, lunch, and generous breaks between all sessions.
- An attractive venue, the Godolphin Ballroom, Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
I enclose the preliminary programme and the registration form for The inside track on Dubai for your information.
At the same time, I am sending you the programme for the DIFC Forum, to be held on 24-25 November, and featuring the highest level of regional and international speakers, including:
- HE Dr Omar bin Sulaiman, Governor of the DIFC
- Majid al Moneef, Governor for OPEC, Saudi Arabia
- Sheikha Hanadi Nasser bin Khaled al-Thani, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Nasser bin Khaled & Sons Group and Founder, AMWAL
- Lubna Olayan, Chief Executive Officer, Olayan Financing Company
- Khalid Abdullah-Janahi, Chairman, Ithmaar Bank, Group Chief Executive, DMI
- Hari Bhambra, Senior Partner, Praesidum
- David Eldon, Chairman, DIFC
- Herman Franssen, Senior Associate, CSIS Energy and National Security Program, and President, International Energy Associates
- Peter Oppenheimer, Partner and Global Strategist, Goldman Sachs
- Raja Sidawi, Chairman, Energy Intelligence
- Nader Sultan, Consultant and former Chief Executive Officer, KPC
- Caio Koch Weser, Vice Chairman, Deutsche Bank
- Martin Wolf, Associate Editor and Chief Economics Commentator, FT
The DIFC Forum is restricted to the top tier of business and finance executives. Those who attend also receive access for free to the Conference for themselves or a designated colleague.
For further information on the Conference or the Forum, or to answer any questions you might have, please contact Susan Ehtesham at email@example.com.
Abdulla Mohammed Al Awar
DIFC | Dubai International Financial Centre
Level 14, The Gate
P.O. Box 74777, Dubai, U.A.E
T: +9714 362 2280
F: +9714 362 2260
M: +97150 5528661