Friday, March 13, 2009

Are Poor Recruiting Results Draining Your Pockets?...

"Are Poor Recruiting Results Draining Your Pockets?..."

Recruiting the right agents is critical and in this economic climate, recruiting the wrong ones can be a disaster. More than ever, the internet is flooded with people looking for work. But they're the WRONG KIND OF CANDIDATE!

Power Recruiting Program

If you're tired of finding poor quality candidates...
If you're tired of spending a ton of money on recruiting but aren't getting the results you need...
If you're tired of having 50-75% of candidates "No-Show" for interviews...

Then you need my newly-released "Power Recruiting" program
Power Recruiting Program

> AND, in addition, I'm throwing in my popular "Referral Mastery" program (a $249 value) through this Saturday, March 7!
Power Recruiting Program

Here is some of what you'll get in my Power Recruiting program:
* I'll share where to find the right kind of candidates on the internet...
(hint: Stop using Monster, CareerBuilder & HotJobs)
* I'll show you how to "tweak" your offline recruiting methods
to find as many agents as you need each year...
* And by using my "Power Recruiting" strategies you will have
over 75% of candidates showing up for their interviews...

Power Recruiting Program

PLUS, you'll get more referral strategies than you can implement with my Referral Mastery program! Just choose the ones that are "you" and start generating an endless stream of referrals. Read more about all of it here:
Power Recruiting Program

Get "Power Recruiting" by Saturday (3/07) and I'll throw in "Referral Mastery" at no cost! (a $249 value) Power Recruiting Program

Question? Please give me a call: 541-385-8751 (Oregon)

*********************************
Michael Beck
Exceptional Leadership, Inc.
238 E. Main St.
Suite G
Ashland, OR 97520
541-385-8751

No comments: