Monday, July 21, 2008

YOUR ATTENTION

FROM: Mr. HE Guangbei.
(VICE CHAIRMAN & EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
Bank of China Limited
Hong Kong
YOUR ATTENTION
You might be apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a business proposal of mutual
interest to share with you. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.HE Guangbei, Vice Chairman
and Chief Executive with overall responsibility for the business and operations of Bank of China
( Hong Kong ) Limited ("BOCHK"). I have a Business suggestion for you.In October, 2002, my late
client Ghazi Musa Hassan, an Iraqi Crude oil merchant made a numbered fixed deposit of Thirty million,
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$30,500,000.00) only in my branch. Upon maturity
several notice was sent to him, even during the war (U.S and Iraqi war), Five years ago (2003).
Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found
out that Ghazi Musa Hassan, and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit his
home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was.
After further investigation it was also discovered that Ghazi Musa Hassan did not declare any next of
kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit and he also confided in me the last
time he was in my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Thirty million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars are still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to
claim it.
What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration six {6} years the funds
will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Ghazi
Musa Hassan so that you will be able to receive his funds.

MODALITIES:
I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct HANG SENG BANK to release the
deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the
money with you in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you but this can be subjected to further negotiations.
That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you.
I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line
in my involvement in claiming the deposit.I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you
within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to Ghazi Musa
Hassan I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them to release the deposit to you.
with these, all is done.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue, I send you this mail not
without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is
notting gained ,that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Please observe this
instruction religiously. Should you be interested please send me your,
1, Full Names,
2, Private Phone Number,
3, Current Residential Address and Country,
And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below and finally after that I shall furnish you
with more information’s about this project. Your earliest response to this letter through my private email
address: eguangbei@yahoo.com.hk will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr. HE Guangbei.
Email; eguangbei@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: